Ever wished you could shoot at live TV.. with just your hand ?!
Ever held your hand up to the TV and pretended to shoot some annoying character ?
(It’s fun for a bit but with no visual feedback it gets boring pretty quick.)
Well now you can with TV Hitman.
- Hold your hand in the shape of a gun, and pretend to fire, the Xbox Kinect (by using TV passthrough) will see you and add a bullet hole effect on the screen, inc sound effect.
- Different hand shapes and movements will result in different effects. Shotgun, mini gun, rocket launcher, sword slash, deadly plague, etc
- Does anyone remember that Desktop Toys app ?
With some clever recognition this could be brought to a new level.
- When you shoot a person in the head, the top of the screen will say ‘HEADSHOT!’
- Hitting and missing a person will result in different sound effects.
- Game mode example: Can you get 20 headshots in a minute ?
- Real time bullets from your friends showing on your tv.
- Co-op playing.
- You have to shoot the same objects as your friends.
- 20+ players.
- When the sly duck appears at anytime on screen who is the first to shoot it.
- How many other people worldwide are shooting that character at the same time as you are ?
- Which characters were most shot at this month ?
- Which TV shows / Movies get the most destruction ?
- How many times was a Kardashian shot ?